Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Honorable Mention

I thought I'd type something this morning for a game that I like to sit down and play whenever I get a chance. I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES 1NIT!!!1



Just starting on my voyage into purchasing and playing Indie Games, I thought it would be a good start being that the game is only $1 on Xbox Live Arcade. I can tell you this is the best buck I have ever spent on a game. It's not the graphics, that's not important. But what Jamezila (the developer) did with the style in I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES 1NIT!!!1 is top notch. While playing this masterpiece it is playing one single song in the background over and over. While that sounds boring, it's not, other visual stimulation destroys your retinas whilst playing. Being hard to explain the coolness of all this, I've also added a video you have to check out.



I feel this will be a game I visit very often as a single player. Though when I have friends join me, this game is even more amazing with four players. Some of the weapons kind of suck, like the shotgun, but there are plenty of great weapons that make up for the slow and underpowered. If you have an Xbox, you need this game for the small price of $1.

1 comment: