Monday, November 2, 2009

Get off your ass!!

Well It's been a while since I've done any updating. To tell you the truth, I'm just lazy ;) I've accepted this fact. But I will be trying to post more often on here, maybe not very detailed or long since I'm likely going to use a few different blogging tools.

But as of late it's kind of weird what I've been doing. Yes, Uncharted 2 has been abused pretty badly. But It seems I've been trying to find as many games as I can for as cheap as I can and am building up my collection. Since purchasing Uncharted 2 I've also added four new games to my library. (Dead Space, Prototype, Battlefield: Bad Company, and Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword) I've been keeping my collection updated on raptr.com which also tracks my Xbox play time and achievements.

Tomorrow I'm picking up Dragon Age: Origins created by BioWare so maybe I'll start blogging my trials through this one. Either way, I've updated my blog. Even with a new name with a different spin on my Xbox LIve Gamertag.

5 comments:

  1. Wow that was brief...next time give some details on the game you're playin would ya? I can say for a fact that Uncharted is the best game of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank the heavens. If I had held my breath any longer I would've died.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back in the game my friend your presence has been missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to be back. I think it's funny, I sit at my computer after I'm done looking at all my daily sites and wonder what I should do next and end up staring at the screen for longer than I should. I guess that staring could turn into blogging huh?

    ReplyDelete